Meet Your Mentors - Leslie & Sean Purdy
Leslie is a 3rd generation real estate investor with a lifetime of experience. Sean has actively been repairing, rehabbing and working in real estate for over 40 years. They are seasoned investors who have made it through all the ups and downs of the real estate market and grown their net worth exponentially.
Now, they show you how you can do it too!
Leslie & Sean Purdy
- Leslie started learning real estate at 2 years old as a tool fetcher for her father who was remodeling their house.
- Age 10, Leslie helped her parents repair and remodel rental houses.
- Age 14, they moved up to commercial property remodels.
- Age 22, Leslie became a landlord while attending Florida State University.
- For the next 20 years, Leslie and Sean worked in construction and real estate sales while "slow flipping" the houses they lived in and remodeling a few rentals.
- In 2013 they started to flip houses full time.
- 30 houses later, Leslie and Sean have increased their net work exponentially!
- Since 1974 Sean has been in the construction industry building houses and commercial, even the Florida State University Stadium!